Santa Fe Fellows Workshop on Metabolic Bone Diseases
Save the Date July 31 - August 1, 2024
Applications will open in the Spring.
- Laura Bachrach, MD, Professor Emeritus, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California
- John P. Bilezikian, MD, PhD (hon), Silberberg Professor of Medicine, Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York
- Steven T. Harris, MD, FACP, FASBMR, Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- E. Michael Lewiecki, MD, FACP, FACE, Director, New Mexico Clinical Research & Osteoporosis Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Michael R. McClung, MD, Founding Director, Oregon Osteoporosis Center, Portland, Oregon
- Andrea Singer, MD, FACP, CCD, Associate Professor and Chief, Division of Women’s Primary Care and Directory of Bone Densitometry, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Georgetown University; Chief Medical Officer, National Osteoporosis Foundation, Washington, D.C
- Nelson Watts, MD, Director of Osteoporosis and Bone Health Services, Mercy Health, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Application Documentation:
- Statement of support from the fellow's Program Director
- One-page statement of interest from the applying fellow
- Fellow's Curriculum Vitae
- Fellow's abstract for poster presentation. Abstracts are not required but priority will be given to fellows who submit them and who stay to attend the Santa Fe Bone Symposium.