Fellows Research Grant Program
Now Accepting Applications for the Fall Cycle - Through August 10
Thank you to Amgen for supporting our 2022 Educational Programming
Annual Letter to Program Directors
from Mark Stolar, MD, EFF Board President
The two 2021 bone diseases programs were held virtually and were exceptionally well received highlighting principles of osteoporosis, bone metabolism and rare bone diseases. In 2022 both programs return as in-person programs. In August the Santa Fe Fellows Workshop on Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Diseases will precede the Santa Fe Bone Symposium in New Mexico and in September the Sixteenth Fellows Forum on Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Diseases will precede the ASBMR Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas. As in 2021 our 2022 Diabetes, Obesity, and Metabolism Research Forum was held virtually in February with an exceptional faculty and highly engaged fellows. Seven fellows gave oral presentations of their EFF Fellows Research Grant Program awarded projects and did a great job with the peer and faculty Q&A. We look forward to expanding this offering in 2023. Membership in EFF is free to all fellows and affords them access to cutting edge educational opportunities. The EFF Resources website features a Community Publications section where research articles and videos are shared. If you or members of your team would like to share links to your published articles or educational lectures, please send the details to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of John Bilezikian, Ricardo Correa, Derek Leroith, Annaswamy Raji and myself, we strongly encourage you to have your fellows come on board with EFF for the duration of their training.Wishing all of you an outstanding beginning to the new academic year!
Best, Mark Stolar
2022 Industry Partner Support
EFF would like to thank the following industry partners for their unrestricted grants supporting our educational programming.
- Amgen for the Santa Fe Fellows Workshop and EFF-ASBMR Fellows Forum on Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Amolyt Pharma for the Santa Fe Fellows Workshop and EFF-ASBMR Fellows Forum on Metabolic Bone Diseases
- ASBMR for the EFF-ASBMR Fellows Forum on Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Ascendis Pharma for the Santa Fe Fellows Workshop
- AstraZeneca for the Diabetes, Obesity, and Metabolism Research Forum and the Endocrine Fellows Research Grant Program
- Medtronic for the Diabetes, Obesity, and Metabolism Research Forum
- Merck & Co. for the Endocrine Fellows Research Grant Program
- NIAMS for the EFF-ASBMR Fellows Forum on Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Radius Health, Inc. for the Santa Fe Fellows Workshop