The Soft Bones Foundation
JDRF’s Healthcare Professional Resources
Navigating the NIH Grant System Early Career Tips for Fellows
- NIAMS website: http://www.niams.nih.gov/
- NIH Grants and Funding: https://www.nih.gov/grants-funding
- NIH New and Early Stage Investigator Policies: https://grants.nih.gov/policy/early-investigators/index.htm
EFF Community - Publications
Shared by Diana Soliman, MD, Assistant Professor of Endocrinology and Associate Program Director of the University of Miami Internal Medicine Residency Program. Research completed during Diana's fellowship at Duke University. EFF Grant Award Recipient 2020.
Andrew A. Welch, DO, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA EFF Grant Award Recipient 2022.
Shared by Faith Lindsay Mart, MD, Clinical Fellow, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center EFF Grant Award Recipient 2021.
Relevant Endocrinology Links
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American Association of Endocrine Surgeons
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Diabetes Association
- American Thyroid Association
- Association of Program Directors in Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism (APDEM)
- Diabetes Pro: Professional Resources Online
- Endocrine Society
- Endocrine Today
- JDRF HCP Resources
- Pituitary Network Association
- Soft Bones Foundation - *new!