2023 Santa Fe Fellows Workshop on Metabolic Bone Diseases
August 2-3, 2023 at the Hotel Santa Fe, Santa Fe, New Mexico Accepting Applications through Monday, May 15
- Michael R. McClung, MD, Founding Director, Oregon Osteoporosis Center, Portland, Oregon
- John P. Bilezikian, MD, PhD (hon), Silberberg Professor of Medicine, Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York
- E. Michael Lewiecki, MD, FACP, FACE, Director, New Mexico Clinical Research & Osteoporosis Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Laura Bachrach, MD, Professor Emeritus, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California
- Steven T. Harris, MD, FACP, FASBMR, Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Andrea Singer, MD, FACP, CCD, Associate Professor and Chief, Division of Women’s Primary Care and Directory of Bone Densitometry, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Georgetown University; Chief Medical Officer, National Osteoporosis Foundation, Washington, D.C
- Nelson Watts, MD, Director of Osteoporosis and Bone Health Services, Mercy Health, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Application Documentation:
- Statement of support from the fellow's Program Director
- One-page statement of interest from the applying fellow
- Fellow's Curriculum Vitae
- Fellow's abstract for presentation at the Workshop (Abstracts are not required but priority will be given to fellows who submit them and who stay to attend the Santa Fe Bone Symposium).
Selected fellows will be notified by May 22. They will receive travel support for their flight, local airport ground transportation, and three nights lodging at the Hotel Santa Fe when booked by EFF. Hotel accommodations will be extended two additional nights at the Hotel Santa Fe for fellows attending the in-person Santa Fe Bone Symposium. We continue to monitor COVID-19 prevalence in accordance with the CDC and public health guidelines. As this program is associated with the 23rd Annual Santa Fe Bone Symposium, all attendees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 per their requirements.