Santa Fe Fellows Workshop on Osteoporosis and Other Metabolic Bone Diseases
Save the Date! August 2-3, 2023 at the Hotel Santa Fe, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- John P. Bilezikian, MD, PhD (hon), Silberberg Professor of Medicine, Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York
- Mary Bouxsein, PhD, Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
- David Dempster, PhD, Professor, Department of Pathology, Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York
- Michael Lewiecki, MD, FACP, FACE, Director, New Mexico Clinical Research & Osteoporosis Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Michael McClung, MD, Founding Director, Oregon Osteoporosis Center, Portland, Oregon
- Eric T. Rush MD, Associate Professor, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas
- Andrea Singer, MD, FACP, CCD, Associate Professor and Chief, Division of Women’s Primary Care and Directory of Bone Densitometry, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Georgetown University; Chief Medical Officer, National Osteoporosis Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- Application Documentation:
- One-page Statement of Support from the Mentor or Program Director
- One-page Statement of Interest from the Applying Fellow
- One-page Project Abstract for Presentation at the Workshop
- Fellow's Curriculum Vitae
Selected fellows will be notified in early May. They will receive travel support for their flight, and 3 nights hotel lodging. Fellows selected to present their abstracts at the Santa Fe Bone symposium will have their additional hotel lodging covered. Fellows staying on for the Santa Fe Bone Symposium but not presenting are responsibile for their additional hotel accommodations.